Saturday, October 2, 2010

WHAT IF I COULD...........

LIFE is not like we expect it to be...that's why I always remind myself to "EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED"..... But as my life in college goes on....i never tried to really expect the unexpected..... WHY??? because i don't want it to be like what the unexpected.... A bit confusing ha?? hehehe...try to reread and understand it then....

It's been months i didn't update my blog...lots of things happened...lots of things changed...and lots of things will happen next...what will it be??? i also don't know, u also don't know....

So far, i lead my life as a normal life should be....but, these days, i felt like something didn't suit me...something that happening now...something that had been started by me....but, nothing to do, because it already happen.... I wish i can stop it or bring back the time that i had leave behind...and create a new story... what IF I COULD......*sigh*




No comments: