Sunday, September 18, 2011

lonely soul~

:: its September 18th..and im all alone here... i did ask someone to accompany me..but that someone refused..kinda sad... damn sad...and i cry alone while typing this..huhuhu.. Why do I have to cry??? I don't know.. It's a habbit when I felt lonely.. Living in this cruel world makes me stronger..and i shouldn't cry....but, the more i cry, the stronger I'll be... *just saying.. :)

At this lonely hours, i really wish that peoples are around me.. but, what to0 do..my room mates went back for holidays..serve me right for not going back..it's okey.. i have important matters to take care of here.. :) i just dun want to be far away from him.. people might misunderstand that im not being with my family for this holiday because of him..and make a conclusion that he is more important from my family...am i rite??? Heyy buddy!!! u are totally wrong yahh..watch out of what u are saying and what you are about to say..i might slap your mouth or smash my fist onto your face.. beware!


No comments: