Sunday, September 18, 2011

I HATE TONITE!!

:: having a tough moments ever in my life.. for the 1st time i felt that i really mad towards him..and i just can't stop crying since 1hour ago..im hurt sooo much.. i love him too much i guess..that's y im being deeply hurt today.. nothing to do but cry..that's me..and thanks to chana coz she's there to comfort me and share this hurts with me.. crying so much makes me headache now..and my visions quite blurr..huhuhuhu..

to him, don't u know that i love u so much??? don't u undrstands that my feeling towards u is sooooooooo deep??? can't u see that i care sooooooo much??? or maybe what i had give n show doesn't enough to captured your attention n seriousness towards me.. ?? felt like an idiot that being fooled~ yahhhh..thats wat i felt now.. sooooooooooo sad~ :(((

No comments: