Sunday, October 16, 2011

Live as you'll die tomorrow..

:: ermmmmm.. nothing to say but a lot to write.. :) its been quite some time i didn't update my blog yahh.. 


It's October now..time didn't wait for us..it's nearly the end of 2011..lot's to cheer in 2011..kinda hard to let it go.. the memories will remains forever.. Realize or not, i am in Sem5 now..senior huh?? Bweekksss.. :P 
The subject also getting INTERESTING..but TOUGHER of course.. It's ok..nothing is easy in this world.. aite?? :) So, what can i do is just SMILE through the hard times.. 
Oh ya!! The final exam's result for Sept just came out..and I get A- for both subjects with 3.70 CGPA.. thanks God for that.. thanks to my familia tooo..my lecturers n frens..anddddddd for my special one, my only Sunshine>> Mr.Kenny.. Thanks for all the support..without u guys by my side, i can't do that well..mmuahh!! xoxo~ \(^.^)/  


It's October..that's mean it's been 11months i'd been together with him.. our LOVE getting stronger n deeper..even though there has been lots of problems occur, we still can manage it.. Fight n forgive..its normal.. angry but still in love, that's the beautiful nature of two people in a relationship.. :)  people said, 'GADUH2 SAYANG..' yesss!!! Sayang him damn much!!
Next month on the 13th is our 1st anniversary.. Thanks God for everything.. i had never been soooo in Love like i'm to him.. And hoping that this relationship will stand still until our very last breath.. :)) 


THANK YOU SO MUCH SAYANG..FOR ACCEPTING ME BY WHO I AM..FOR LOVING ME FOR WHO I AM.. I'll treasure u more n more n more without bored.. I LOVE YOU!!


No comments: